In today's economy, a growing number of knock-off designer handbags continue to rise. For a woman, that even after the authentic designer handbags, it's a challenge. Do not worry, there are ways that you can identify the authentic designer handbags. We are here to help! Below are some of the designer handbag brands that we carry, and how to identify the real from the fake, and save yourself a disappointing purchase.
B. Makowsky bags B. Makowsky handbags are famous for their supple leather, chunky hardware and signature lining. Most knock-off handbag is made of the same is not true of soft leather, and there will be a signature satin lining. Look for these features when buying B. Makowsky handbag. If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Michael Kors handbags Michael Kors known for his trademark square buckles, clasps, accents the bag. All Michael Kors purse has these square accents. A knock-off has no such accents or often forget to use the logo of the hardware.
Marc Jacobs handbags Marc Jacobs zipper slanted "i,". If the bag consisting of "i," it is probably a fake. Authentic Marc Jacobs handbag is not empty zippers. Please note that some of his E / W (East / West) handbags will use a Lampo zipper. produced by Lampo Lampo zippers and zipper will be the brand can be found on the back or bottom of the zipper. Fake Michael Kors bags often have a metal or leather tag hanging from the bag. It never appears authentic Michael Kors handbags. Avoid handbags labels that state "Authentic Marc Jacobs". Some replica manufacturers use this fool consumers believe they have purchased an authentic bag. All Michael Kors bag must be inside a metal label that tells Michael Kors and you should not have a serial number or identification number. This is not typical of the Michael Kors handbags.
Brahmin articles: calm, discovered in the absence of any knock-off of the Brahmin handbags yet. At one point, these bags can be assembled in China, so do not be alarmed if you find an authentic, that says "Made in China", as these authentic handbags.
Cole Haan articles: Cole Haan notorious soft and supple leather bag. If you bend the leather, you will not be able to feel the crease. If your skin feels rough or a plastic, there may be false. Cole Haan bags cost anywhere from $ 300 to $ 12,000, so if someone sells you $ 25, it may be a fake.
There are some steps you should take into account when buying a discount designer handbags
- Read the description of the bag carefully and ask questions about anything that may seem unclear. If the description in the handbag of a "replica" or "designer inspired" then the bag is not authentic.
- Consider the price of the bag. If the price seems too good to be true, it probably is. If the bag is sold for 25% of the original retail store, there may be false. Also note that there are credible online brand 40% or even a little higher, so you need to investigate them further.
- Determine whether the merchant is a trusted merchant. Some of the things you should ask yourself is: Is it a reasonable return policy? It has its own website with a professional look and feel? Had the sales of other products in addition to a designer handbag?
- Find the key characteristics of the mark, that infamous concrete designers. We have some of these traits listed above to help identify the brand.
- designer handbags are usually designed delicate skin and soft tissue. If the bag is handy for cheap skin, you probably have a knock-off.
- Check the stitching to make sure that even and straight. Fake designer bags are usually crooked stitching or incomplete. Authentic bags will be smooth and straight seam.
Most importantly, if you are unsure, ask the dealer if the bag is authentic and what is the return policy. If you are willing to offer a return policy and a 100% satisfaction guarantee, then the designer bags are usually authentic. We hope that we have helped to give you the tools you need to shop for authentic designer handbags.